Patti LuPone Performs Don’t Monkey with Broadway Concert to Support Seattle Men’s Chorus and Seattle Women’s Chorus
Patti LuPone Performs Don’t Monkey with Broadway to support Seattle Men’s Chorus and Seattle Women’s Chorus
SEATTLE – For the first time, Seattle Men’s Chorus celebrates LGBTQ Pride Month with the iconic music of Disney.
SEATTLE – Seattle’s holiday tradition is back with glitter, lights and carols. Deck the halls with more fa-la-la than ever
The Board of Directors of Seattle Choruses announces today that Craig Coogan will join the organization as its Interim Executive Director. He will assume the role on September 1, 2022.
Seattle Women’s Chorus (SWC) is set to take the stage for the first live performance in more than two years in Voices Rising.
Seattle Men’s Chorus (SMC) is set to perform Motown and More; a soulful celebration of the hit music that emerged from the 1960’s Detroit record label, launching some of the most successful Black artists of the 20th century and forever changing America.
Email contact via our Contact page
Phone: 206.323.0750 x202
Fact Sheet Overview
- Artistic Director: Paul Caldwell
- Executive Director: Craig Coogan
- Board of Directors: President, Meisha Wangerin. Consists of 17 members elected to 3 year terms by the membership of the Choruses.
- Annual Budget: $3,100,000+ (48% earned, 52% contributed)
- Repertoire: classical, jazz, gospel, traditional, Broadway, contemporary and popular
- Annual Concert Series: 5 concerts (SMC: 3, SWC: 2) / 20+ total performances
- Annual Concert Attendance: 30,000
- Outreach Performances and Special Events: Approximately 30 per year
- Estimated Cumulative Live Audiences: 2.7 million
- Founded: Seattle Men’s Chorus: 1979, Seattle Women’s Chorus: 2002
- Member: Founding member of GALA Choruses; Member of Chorus America, Member of GSBA, Member of Greater Seattle Choral Consortium
- Non-profit status: Section 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization